Work. Experience. Discover
WORKING ABROAD WITH IAESTE
Am I Eligible?
Available for full time students at Ghanaian universities; KNUST, UCC, UENR, UG and UMAT Studying science, engineering, business, applied arts, or other professional programs Undergraduate or graduate students. Graduating students are eligible as well. However, you should still be a student when you register with us. Summer jobs, coop jobs, work abroad just after you graduate
IAESTE Internships are…
- - In your field of study
- - In over 80 countries around the world
- - You are paid enough to cover your living expenses in the country of work
- - 6 to 52 weeks long
- - Social events and support from IAESTE in the country of work
How to register?
- In order to be a part of IAESTE Ghana; one has to be recognized by a local commitee in the aforementioned universities in Ghana as a paid up member.
To apply for an offer
- - If you see an offer you want to apply for email email@example.com with the offer Reference Number. Our Exchange Coordinator will verify that the offer is still available and that no other Ghanaian students have already applied for the same position.
- - You will have to pay the application fee and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows you to apply for as many IAESTE positions, one at a time, for 1 year from when you pay the fee.
- - We will send you instructions on the information required to apply which includes a cover letter, resume, official transcripts, certificate of enrollment from your school, and other documents. You will also require a passport valid past the end date of the internship.
- - In late January or early February you may also be nominated to apply for a pool of international placements reserved for Ghanaian students received at the IAESTE Annual Conference. We will send out a list of the positions and further instructions at this time. (This is optional, you can still apply for any positions listed on the IAESTE Exchange Platform.)
When you are accepted by the employer
If you receive a placement you will be required to pay a placement fee at the completion of your placement, if you complete an IAESTE Trainee report and provide us with a testimonial, you will receive a refund. You are responsible for your transportation and health insurance.